CLEANSE SENSITIVE SKIN
A rich cleansing balm that melts away makeup and impurities without drying the skin.
Formulated with Oat Kernel Oil, a rich, natural Oat Oil which hydrates and moisturizes the skin and effectively removes SPF. Also contains Colloidal Oatmeal which contains a high level of skin beneficial natural actives, making it a must have cleanser to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
Perfect as a first cleanser in your double cleanse routine.
Who is it for?
Good for; Normal / sensitive skin.
Helps to; Remove makeup and cleanse sensitive skin
1. 3% Oat Kernel Oil: Gently supports skin’s moisture levels, smooths and reduces blackheads
2. 1% Colloidal Oatmeal: Helps to reduce the appearance of redness and soothe irritation.
How to use
1. The ideal gentle AM and PM cleanser.
2. Gently massage a small raspberry sized amount onto dampened face and neck, add water, then rinse thoroughly.
3. Follow with our hero hydrator Hyaluronic Acid as your first step after cleansing.
4. Follow with preferred serums & moisturizers.
For an extra nourishment boost, leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing.
Double cleansing has become a staple in many routines, especially for makeup wearers and if using sunscreen. Typically this is only done in your PM routine as it allows for a deeper cleanse to remove makeup, dirt, dead skin cells in the first phase allowing the second cleanse to really penetrate the skin. We recommend to start with an oil-based cleanser such as Oat Cleansing Balm followed with a water or gel-based cleanser such as Salicylic Acid Cleanser or Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Candelilla Cera (Cire de candelilla), Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Tribehenin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aqua (Water/Eau), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.