Moringa cool soothing gel contains moringa extracts and mulberry leaf extracts that are good at moisturizing the skin and preventing skin blemish. It contains menthol and whitening ingredients, so you can feel cool and cool. Especially it soothes the skin irritated by ultraviolet rays or heat and keeps skin moist and healthy for a long time.
• Soothing & Moisturizing
• Prevent Skin Blemishes
• Brightening Your Skin
• Protect Your Skin from UV Rays
• Keep your skin Healthy For a Long Time
• Development your dead skin cell.
• As a gel-type moisturizer, it is recommended to extract Moringa and Aloe Vera leaves.
• The Effect of Skin Vitalization on the Cool and Fresh Use in Included
• It contains mulberry tree leaf extract and the whitening ingredient, Niacinamide.
• It is effective for improving skin sockets and uses instead of the face, body, skin toner, and emulsion.
• It gives a cool feeling with melancholic acid and also gives hair instead of hair essence.
• Use to keep your hair fresh and soft
• Applying the skin to the body that has a lot of exfoliation and needs moisture frequently makes it moist.
What is Moringa?
Moringa is a herb which is being used for centuries for its amazing health benefits. It is obtained from the trees of Moringa Oleifera, native to Africa and Asia. Moringa is commonly used as an oil and is found in many skin care products such as skin creams, perfumes, conditioners, and shampoos.
Moringa is also included in massage oils as it is absorbed easily. This makes your skin soft and smooth.
Experts call it a jack of all trades plant as it is packed with the goodness of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and moisturizing fatty acids. All this makes moringa very effective when it comes to skincare.
How To Use
After washing the face, take the proper amount of the product and apply it Lightly to the skin Apply the soothing gel to the lotion. If you add sunscreen, the moisturizing cream power lasts longer, it’s the order of wash – up, skin toner, soothing gel, sunscreen, and makeup.
Mulberry tree leaf extract, and the whitening ingredient, Niacinamide. melancholic acid, Moringa, and Aloe Vera leave.