1. Instead of just using Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
2. A high-quality product is thereby created including a high 49% content of Centella quantitative extract, instead of a small amount.
3. The essence has been certified by the Environment Working Group (EWG), a Nonprofit Environmental Organization, focused on safety in the cosmetics sector.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Arginine, Sclerotium Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide NP
How to use:
1. Prep your skin with toner after cleansing.
2. Dispense a moderate amount of the product and apply to the face.
3. Gently pat for better absorption.