Black Sugar melts away pore-clogging debris and oil and removes dead skin cells, leaving the skin clean and soft. The scrub is also fortified with the rich nutrients of Shea Butter, Unsaturated Fatty Acid and vitamins A & E to moisturize and soften dry, sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
1) Massage dry face with the cleansing oil for one minute.
2) Dispense a pea-sized amount of the facial scrub and apply over the face.
3) Massage thoroughly to melt dead skin cells and sebum.
4) Gently roll over the face to emulsify the oil with water.
5) Rinse off with water and deep cleanse with the foaming cleanser until no slippery feel remains.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Candelilla Cera, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Molasses, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.
Q. What precautions should I know before using this?
1) Do not use on sensitive skin around eyes, mouth and over scars.
2) When using in the morning, please apply UV filter with SPF15 or higher.
3) Recommended not to use with exfoliants both physical and chemical such as AHA, BHA, or Retinol
4) If you have very sensitive skin, use 2-3 times a week and adjust the frequency in consideration of your skin condition.
1) For a refreshing finish, dual-cleanse with the foam cleanser.
2) Mix the Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish with the cleansing oil to gently remove makeup, blackheads and oil.