𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍
Creamy foaming face wash for normal-to-dry skin
Facial cleansers are designed to remove dirt, oil, pollution, daily sunscreen and makeup, but it’s important to choose a formula that addresses the needs of specific skin types without disrupting the skin’s natural barrier. Those with dry skin can enjoy the benefits of both a cream cleanser that hydrates and foaming formula that provides a refreshing skin feel—without having to choose between the two.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water, and effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This gentle, fragrance-free formula features three essential ceramides, amino acids and hyaluronic acid, which work together to help maintain the skin barrier and lock in moisture.
- Moisturizes and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, CETEARETH-20, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician