A body wash shouldn’t be harsh and leave your skin feeling tight. Instead, it should be a gentle cleanser that can remove dirt while helping your skin hold onto much-needed hydration. A foaming cleanser like CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash with ceramides and hyaluronic acid can gently cleanse and comfort while helping it attract and retain moisture.
CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash was developed with dermatologists to cleanse and refresh the skin while restoring the skin’s natural barrier. In addition to three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, our foaming cleanser for the body includes emollients to moisturize and soften the skin all day. Best of all, this non-irritating, gentle cleanser formula is suitable for normal to dry skin.
WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, WHITE PETROLATUM, LAURIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, UREA, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CERAMIDE 3, CERAMIDE 6-II, CERAMIDE 1, HYALURONIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PCA, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Cleanses and moisturizes skin
- Refreshing foaming action
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free and soap-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
HOW TO USE
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage body wash into skin in a gentle, circular motion